Open seats: Positions on Fort Worth City Council, Keller City Council, Keller ISD school board, Northwest ISD school board and Trophy Club City Council are all on the ballot.
During early voting and on election day, voters can cast a ballot at any polling location in the county. Information on polling locations and addresses can be found on Tarrant County’s website.
Voters who are interested in voting by mail must submit their application to Tarrant County by April 25 at 5 p.m.
Who's running: Below are the candidates on the ballot. Previous Q&As are linked to each position:
- Fort Worth: Three positions are up for grabs in City Council districts in our circulation area: Mayor: Christopher Rector, Ken Bowens Jr., Alyson Kennedy, Jennifer Castillo, Mattie Parker and Adrian Devine Smith; District 4: Teresa Gonzalez and Charles Lauersdorf; District 10: Alan Blaylock and Brandon Jones.
- Keller: Two positions are on the ballot for City Council: Place 5: Becky Haskin and Chris Whatley; Place 6: Mitch Holmes, Ross McMullin and Rebecca Tovar.
- Keller ISD: Two places are up for election: Place 4: John Birt and Haley Taylor Schlitz; Place 5: Chris Coker and Bev Dixon.
- Northwest ISD: Several candidates will be vying for three spots on the board of trustees: Place 5: Steve Sprowls, Jennifer Stephens and Amanda J. Smith; Place 6: Jon Pendergrass and Lillian Rauch; Place 7: Jennifer Murphy and Michelle Slater. Voters in Northwest ISD are also being asked to consider $1.9 billion in funding for new schools and other renovations through a bond election. The proposal provides facilities for an additional 8,400 students in the fastest-growing district in North Texas.
- Trophy Club: Two candidates will be on the ballot for mayor: Greg Lamont and Jeannette Tiffany.