Waste Connections will monitor conditions ahead of scheduled pickups Feb. 16 and 17. Dependent on the weather, the city of Pflugerville outlined two possible service scenarios:
- Resuming operations on Feb. 16
- If conditions allow for resumed services, all Waste Connections customers will receive service on a one-day delay, culminating with Friday customers receiving trash and recycling pickup services on Saturday, Feb. 20.
- Suspending operations Feb. 16 and resuming services Feb. 17
- If conditions deem services inoperable Feb. 16, all Waste Connections customers will receive services on a two-day delay, per the release. Thursday customers will receive trash and recycling services on Saturday, Feb. 20, while Friday customers will be serviced Monday, Feb. 22.
- With the two-day delay scenario, services would continue with one-day delays the week of Feb. 21, with Friday customers receiving trash and recycling services on Saturday, Feb. 27.
For more information, click here.