The event will take place at Georgetown City Hall from 6-8 p.m.
During the event, city leadership, staff and project managers will be available to take feedback and answer questions. Feedback gathered during the event will be used to help inform decisions about the future of Georgetown land use, transportation and downtown. There will also be food trucks on-site.
During the event, attendees will learn about several projects, including:
- Austin Avenue Corridor Study
- Austin Avenue Bridge Rehabilitation
- Austin Avenue Pedestrian Bridges
- Williams Drive enhancement study
- Downtown Master Plan
- Future Mobility Plan and Sidewalk Master Plan
- Mobility Bond Projects
- Hwy. 29
- Rockride Lane
- FM 971
- SE Inner Loop
- Unified Development Code update
“The project expo is a collaborative effort between the city and our residents,” City Manager David Morgan said in a release. “We want to work hand-in-hand with everyone in the community to create a Georgetown that meets the needs and aspirations of all of our residents.”