Who is on the ballot
Learn more about the candidates by clicking the link.
Georgetown City Council
Jason Righteous Norwood
City bond proposition
Georgetown voters can expect to see a $90 million mobility bond on their May ballots.
Proposed by a citizens advisory committee in January and approved by City Council in February, the bond will include 10 projects at a total cost of $120 million. Of that total, $30 million will come from leftover bond funds from 2008 and 2015 that were never issued, city officials said.
More information on the bond can be found here.
Other area elections
Georgetown residents who live within Liberty Hill ISD and Jarrell ISD boundary lines will also see school bond propositions on their ballot.
Liberty Hill ISD will have a nearly $500 million bond broken down into four propositions. The bond targets construction of new schools, land acquisition for future schools, and renovations and expansions to current infrastructure, among other projects.
Jarrell ISD voters will have a $113.37 million bond on their ballots. The bond is split into two propositions focusing on construction of future schools, land purchases and expansion of the district stadium, among other items.
When to vote
Voting runs from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. on May 1.
Where to vote
There are 27 polling locations for the May election. Williamson County voters can cast ballots at any of the county's polling locations.
- Anderson Mill Limited District, 11500 El Salido Parkway, Austin
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church, 9700 Neenah Ave., Austin
- Bartlett City Hall, 140 W. Clark St., Bartlett
- Cedar Park Public Library, 550 Discovery Blvd., Cedar Park
- Cedar Park Randalls, 1400 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park
- Vista Ridge High School, 200 S. Vista Ridge Blvd., Cedar Park
- Florence City Hall, 106 S. Patterson St., Florence
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Spring Way, Georgetown
- First Baptist Church-Georgetown, 1333 W. University Ave., Georgetown
- Georgetown Housing Authority, 210 W. 18th St., Bldg. 1, Georgetown
- Georgetown ISD Technology and Nutrition Building, 603 Lakeway Drive, Georgetown
- Williamson County Inner Loop Annex, 301 SE Inner Loop, Georgetown
- Granger ISD, 300 N. Colorado St., Granger
- Hutto ISD Administration Building, 200 College St., Hutto
- Wilco Hutto Annex, 321 Ed Schmidt Blvd., Ste. 100, Hutto
- Jarrell ISD Administration, 108 E. Ave. F, Jarrell
- Leander Public Library Annex, 1011 S. Bagdad Road, Leander
- Pat Bryson Municipal Hall, 201 N. Brushy St., Leander
- Rouse High School, 1222 Raider Way, Leander
- Liberty Hill High School, 16500 W. Hwy. 29, Liberty Hill
- Liberty Hill Municipal Court, 2801 RR 1869, Liberty Hill
- Baca Senior Center, 301 W. Bagdad St., Bldg. 2, Round Rock
- Brushy Creek Community Center, 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock
- Round Rock High School, 300 N. Lake Creek Drive, Round Rock
- Round Rock Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Road, Round Rock
- Williamson County Jester Annex, 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd., Round Rock
- Taylor City Hall, 400 Porter St., Taylor
Get more election information at https://communityimpact.com/voter-guide.