The city's 2015 general obligation bond Intersections improvement project will widen roads to improve traffic flow at these intersections:
- Lakeline Boulevard at Whitestone Boulevard
- Discovery Boulevard at Whitestone Boulevard
- C-Bar Ranch Trail at Whitestone Boulevard
- Arrow Point Drive at Whitestone Boulevard
- Kenai Drive at Parmer Lane
On June 10, Cedar Park City Council approved an agreement with Austin Underground Inc. as it scored "best value" on the city's grading matrix, according to the city. Construction is estimated to complete in 200 days.
Previously, City Council approved a $190,000 design agreement in March 2020 with Alliance Transportation Group. Design work was also funded with 2015 general obligation bonds.
Cost: $1.42 million
Timeline: summer 2021
Funding source: 2015 Cedar Park general obligation bonds