1. New 102,000-square-foot H-E-B store slated to open in fall 2021 in Leander
H-E-B officially announced plans for a second store in Leander.
Posted: Oct. 9
2. The Crossover in Cedar Park signs six new tenants, bringing total to eight
The Crossover—a 240,000-square-foot multisports facility formerly called iSports that is currently under construction in Cedar Park—signed deals with six new tenants.
Posted: Feb. 3
3. Cherry Creek Catfish in Leander closes
After recently celebrating its five-year anniversary, Cherry Creek Catfish in Leander has closed.
Posted: July 30
4.‘Topgolf-style’ robotics arena coming to Cedar Park
An Austin architectural and design firm plans to build a large arena for robotics competitions and entertainment in Cedar Park.
Posted: Feb. 13
5. Five Guys permanently closes Cedar Park location
The restaurant opened in May 2015.
Posted: May 10
6. Tumble 22 now open in Cedar Park for drive-thru service and online orders
Nashville hot chicken restaurant Tumble 22 Hot Chicken opened April 22 at 4501 Toll 183A in Cedar Park.
Posted: April 22
7. Sharks Burger's second location now open in Leander
Sharks Burger, a Leander burger restaurant, opened its second location June 8.
Posted: June 9
8. Austin-based Stiles Switch BBQ coming to Cedar Park
Stiles Switch BBQ & Brew will soon be bringing its second location to Cedar Park.
Posted: May 14
9. Tumble 22 Hot Chicken coming to Cedar Park
Tumble 22 Hot Chicken—a Nashville hot chicken restaurant—has applied for a mixed-beverage license at the former location of PDQ.
Posted: Jan. 28
10. AJ’s Bar and Grill in Leander closes
AJ’s Bar and Grill in Old Town Leander has closed, according to the owner.
Posted: Jan. 7