In addition to Charparral Ice and D1 training, the following tenants will occupy space in the facility being built on the southeast corner of Toll 183A and Scottsdale Drive:
- Reach Outcomes: The physical therapy business in The Crossover will specialize in physical therapy as well as strength and conditioning, according to the company’s website, www.reachoutcomes.com.
- ROK Golf: The indoor golf training facility incorporates trained staff and virtual technology to improve the golf game of all ages and skill levels, according to its website, www.rokgolf.com.
- The Vessel IV Bar: A health bar that offers custom cocktails that offer a variety of cocktails: www.vesselivbar.com.
- i9 Sports: This youth sports organization for ages 3 and older offers leagues, camps and clinics for sports such as baseball, basketball, flag football, lacrosse, soccer and volleyball, according to its website, www.i9sports.com.
- Central Texas Youth Lacrosse: The nonprofit aims to increase growth of youth and high school lacrosse throughout Central Texas, according to its website, www.ctyla.org.
- Lonestar Soccer Club: The youth soccer club offers clinics and leagues from recreational to elite soccer while also developing “sportsmanship, integrity, discipline, respect, leadership and excellence,” according to its website, www.lonestar-sc.com.
Being built by Perardi Development, The Crossover will contain two hockey rinks, two turf fields, sports-related businesses and family-friendly dining and entertainment on a 15.4-acre parcel, according to the press release. Construction at its location at 1717 Scottsdale Drive is scheduled to be completed in the spring. For more information, visit the facility’s website at www.crossovertx.com.