Spanning more than 102,000 square feet, Leander’s newest H-E-B will be located at 19348 Ronald W. Reagan Blvd. in the new Bar W Marketplace. Construction is slated to begin early next year with a grand opening planned for fall 2021, a news release said.
Along with expanded departments and offerings such as produce, dairy and the H-E-B Organics brand, other amenities include:
- H-E-B curbside and home delivery, allowing customers to shop online and pick up orders at the store or schedule delivery to their homes;
- pharmacy with drive-thru;
- full-service scratch bakery and tortilleria that offers a selection of artisan breads, fresh tortillas, large varieties of desserts, pastries and custom cakes;
- deli featuring in-house roasted meats;
- wine and beer department with a variety of local, national and international labels;
- selection of organic foods and expanded healthy living department;
- floral area offering online ordering;
- full-service meat market and seafood counter;
- Meal Simple area with chef-inspired options for quick and simple meal planning;
- sushiya offering handmade sushi selections made in-store daily;
- Texas Backyard offering products for grilling, gardening and outdoor entertaining;
- business center for financial services, licenses and permits, tickets to local attractions, lottery; and
- large self-checkout area with self-checkout options.