- There will be multiple lane closures in both directions between RM 620 and Westinghouse Road on I-35 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Thursday. The freeway will be reduced to one lane at times. The Texas Department of Transportation is encouraging drivers to watch for alternating ramp closures in the area.
- I-35 will be reduced to one southbound lane under FM 3406 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Thursday night.
- I-35 will have various lane closures on the feeder roads in both directions at US 79 from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Thursday night.
- The southbound Exit 254 for FM 3406 will be closed through Jan. 31. TxDOT is encouraging drivers to detour via Exit 256 to RM 1431.
- US 79 will be closed in both directions under I-35 from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Thursday night.
- The FM 3406 bridge over I-35 is closed until further notice. TxDOT is encouraging drivers traveling westbound to detour over the new turnaround bridge and drivers traveling eastbound to detour south to the crossover at US 79/Sam Bass Road.
6 lane closures to know about on I-35 in Round Rock this week
Here are six lane closures to plan around as you drive through Round Rock this week.