As of May 11, Tomball-area ZIP code 77375 has the highest number of cases within the six local ZIP codes, with 58 cases, although Tomball-area ZIP code 77377 has the highest percent of its population testing positive for the coronavirus, at 0.14%.
ZIP code 77375 has the highest population among county ZIP codes, home to 52,785 residents, according to the 2018 U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey five-year estimates.
Of the 59 confirmed cases in the Magnolia and Pinehurst area, six are hospitalized, four cases are under investigation, 25 cases are residing at home and 16 have recovered, according to MCPHD data.
For a broader look at coronavirus trends in the Greater Houston area, this story is being updated daily.
Of the 8,176 cases confirmed in Harris County, 38.38% have recovered, 2.19% have died and 59.43% remain active cases. Recoveries and hospitalizations are not available on a ZIP code-level basis for Harris County figures.
Here are the case numbers for Tomball-Magnolia-area ZIP codes per the latest available data May 11.
- ZIP code 77447: 9 cases (0.07% of the population)
- ZIP code 77354: 31 cases (0.1% of the population)
- ZIP code 77355: 16 cases (0.07% of the population)
- ZIP code 77362: 3 cases (0.06% of the population)
- ZIP code 77375: 58 cases (0.11% of the population)
- ZIP code 77377: 51 cases (0.14% of the population)