Tomball and Magnolia residents can attend several events this weekend.
1. Elite Yong-In hosts its grand opening Saturday, Sept. 23, where guests watch Master Sung Min Park break boards as well as participate in mini-classes and other demonstrations. Guests will also be eligible for raffle prizes and discounted classes for all ages. 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Free. 32818 Tamina Road, Magnolia. 281-789-7114. www.facebook.com/eliteyongin
2. Magnolia United Methodist Church presents its annual church bazaar and barbecue Saturday, Sept. 23. The event features a bake sale, book sale, barbecue lunch, silent auction and a variety of craft vendors. 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Free. 419 Commerce St., Magnolia. 281-356-6647
3. Tomball Community Library presents the Hispanic Heritage Month Celebration Saturday, Sept. 23, featuring dancing from Las Americas Ballet Folklorica, crafts and light refreshments. 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Free. Lone Star College-Tomball Community Library, 30555 Hwy. 249, Tomball. 832-559-4200. www.lonestar.edu/library
4. The City of Magnolia presents its annual Stroll Thru the Renaissance where guests can preview the 2017 festival. The event features contests, food and various artisans. Free (admission and parking). The Magnolia Stroll, FM 1488 to Sanders Street, Magnolia. 281-356-2266. www.cityofmagnolia.com
5. Magnolia ISD hosts its 33rd annual Livestock Show and Auction Sept. 22-23, with showings of swine, lamb, goat, rabbit, turkey and steer as well as a buyer’s dinner and live auction. Time and costs vary. Magnolia ISD Livestock Barn, 14350 FM 1488, Magnolia. www.magnoliaisd.org
6. Morning Star Builders showcases a home by Southern Living Custom Builder Program in Blackjack National, a resort-style community in Montgomery, built on Tiger Woods’ first golf course. Guests can tour the 5,130-square-foot home through Oct. 29 from Friday to Sunday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. $15. Purchase tickets here. Bluejack National, 4430 South FM 1486, Montgomery. www.homesbymorningstar.com