This closure will make way for a new connector ramp to Hwy. 59/I-69 southbound and installation of new overhead sign bridges.
To prepare for this longterm closure, three additional I-610 ramps and lanes are affected this weekend:
- I-610 northbound and southbound from Bissonnet Street to Richmond Avenue will have two alternate lanes closed until 5 a.m. Monday.
- The northbound and southbound connector ramps to I-69 south are closed until 5 a.m. Monday.
- The ramp from Westheimer Road to I-610 south is closed until 5 a.m. Monday.
From I-69/Hwy. 59, the following ramps and lanes are also affected:
- The Chimney Rock entrance ramp is closed overnight until 5 a.m. Sunday.
- The northbound connector ramps to I-610 are closed overnight until 5 a.m. Sunday.
- The southbound ramp to I-610 south is closed daily until 3 p.m. Monday.