1. Hwy. 290 eastbound from east of Telge Road to Hwy. 6/FM 1960: Three inside lanes closed from 8 p.m. May 1 to 5 a.m. May 4.
2. Hwy. 290 eastbound from east of Mason Road to east of Mueschke Road: Two outside lanes closed daily from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. May 2-3. Two inside lanes closed 8 p.m. May 2 to 5 a.m. May 3.
3. Hwy. 290 eastbound entrance ramp from Mason Road: Total closure daily from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. May 2-3.
4. Hwy. 6 northbound from north of Copper Grove Blvd. to Hwy. 290: Total closure until 5 a.m. Monday, Nov. 30. Hwy. 290 eastbound detour: Stay on Hwy. 6 northbound to the Hwy. 290 eastbound connector ramp. FM 1960 northbound detour: Exit to the northbound frontage road to Hempstead Road, and turn right onto the Hwy. 290 eastbound frontage road. U-turn at North Eldridge Parkway back to the Hwy. 290 westbound frontage road to FM 1960.
5. Hwy. 6 southbound from Hwy. 290 to Jackrabbit Road: Total closure until 5 a.m. Nov. 30.
Frontage road closures
6. Hwy. 290 eastbound frontage road from east of Barker Cypress Road to east of Telge Road: One alternate lane closed nightly from 8 p.m.-5 a.m. April 30-May 3.
7. Hwy. 290 eastbound frontage road from Barker Cypress Road to Telge Road: One outside lane closed from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. May 2.
8. Jackrabbit Road westbound at Hwy. 6: Total closure until 5 a.m. Nov. 30. Hwy. 6 southbound detour: Head east on Jackrabbit Road to West Road, and turn right on West Road to Hwy. 6. FM 1960 detour: Head west on Jackrabbit Road to the Hwy. 6 northbound frontage road toward Hempstead Road. Turn right on Hempstead Road to the Hwy. 290 eastbound frontage road, and U-turn at North Eldridge Parkway.