1. Tuesday Morning files for bankruptcy; 2 Richardson locations to close
Tuesday Morning Corp. announced May 27 the company had filed for bankruptcy and planned to close its Richardson stores at 1750 E. Belt Line Road, Ste. 100, and 819 Arapaho Road, Ste. 14.
2. Dale Wamstad to open breakfast and lunch spot in Richardson later this summer
Rooster Town Wafflery will serve breakfast and lunch seven days a week at 3613 Shire Blvd., Ste. 180, Richardson.
3. New bakery coming to Richardson in late July
The Sweet Stop Dallas opened this summer at 201 S. Greenville Ave., Ste. 10, Richardson.
4. First Watch daytime cafe opens second Richardson location
First Watch opened Feb. 10 at 202 W. Campbell Road, Richardson.
5. Street food restaurant Adda coming soon to Richardson
Adda expects to open in the Richardson Restaurant Park development, located at 744 S. Central Expressway, Richardson.