Work on I-35 is ongoing this week in Round Rock. Here are six lane closures to know:
- The southbound I-35 exit ramp to FM 3406 is closed. The Texas Department of Transportation is encouraging driver to use the southbound RM 1431 ramp instead and use the bypass lane to reach FM 3406. This change will be in effect until March 2018.
- The FM 3406 bridge is closed to eastbound traffic. TxDOT is encouraging westbound traffic to detour to the newly constructed U-turn bridge. This change is in effect until summer 2018.
- Southbound I-35 will be reduced to one lane under FM 3406 from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. through Thursday, Dec. 21.
- The northbound I-35 feeder road left lane will be closed between Mays Street and McNeil Road from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 20.
- McNeil Road under the I-35 left lanes will be closed in both directions from 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 20.
- Multiple closures will be ongoing in both directions between RM 620 and Westinghouse Road. Ramps will also be closed as needed. These changes will be in effect from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Thursday, Dec. 21.