According to LISD documents, the following classes will be available:
- AP Physics I: This is a year-long course equivalent to first-semester introductory college course in physics.
- Chamber Ensemble: This alternative to Jazz Ensemble would be an elective course that requires students to occasionally perform in formal settings.
- Cybersecurity Capstone: This course would instruct students in the fundamentals, as well as ethics and laws, involved in cybersecurity.
- Practicum in Law, Safety, Corrections and Securities: This course would give students knowledge and skills in law, public safety, corrections and security.
- Practicum in Audio Visual Production: This class would offer comprehensive instruction in audio and video communications and the industries around them.
- Practicum in Graphic Design and Illustration: This course would offer introductory instruction in careers in graphic design and illustration, which are incorporated throughout the advertising and visual communications industry.
- Practicum in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM): Students in this course would apply previously studied knowledge and skills. Experiences can occur in a variety of locations depending on the type and complexity of the topic.
- Principles of Architecture: This course would provide general instruction in various fields of architecture, construction and interior design.
The courses will be listed in the course catalog for the next school year. Where classes will be available will be based on demand, according to LISD officials.