Early voting locations in Fort Bend County for the March primary elections have officially been approved.
The locations and times were unanimously approved at the Jan. 25 Fort Bend County Commissioners Court meeting. The last day to register to vote in the primaries is Jan. 31, with early voting starting on Feb. 14 and ending Feb. 25. Election day is March 1. The early voting locations that were approved consist of the following.
1. Cinco Ranch Branch Library: 2620 Commercial Center Blvd., Katy
2. Commonwealth Clubhouse: 4330 Knightsbridge Blvd., Sugar Land
3. Four Corners Community Center: 15700 Old Richmond Road, Sugar Land
4. Greatwood Golf Club: 6767 Greatwood Parkway, Sugar Land
5. Jacks Conference Center: 3232 Austin Parkway, Sugar Land
6. Jones Creek Ranch Park: 7714 FM 359, Richmond
7. Leaman Junior High School: 9320 Charger Way, Fulshear
8. Meadows Place City Hall: 1 Troyan Drive, Meadows Place
9. Missouri City Visitors Center: 1522 Texas Parkway, Missouri City
10. Quail Valley Fund Office: 3603 Glenn Lakes Lane, Missouri City
11. Road and Bridge (Needville): 3743 School St., Needville
12. Richmond Water Maintenance Facility: 110 N 8th St., Richmond
13. Rosenberg Annex Building: 4520 Reading Road, Rosenberg
14. Sienna Annex: 5855 Sienna Springs Way, Missouri City
15. Beasley City Hall: 319 S. 3rd St., Beasley
16. Beck Junior High School: 5200 S. Fry Road, Katy
17. Bowie Middle: 700 Plantation Drive, Richmond
18. Chasewood Clubhouse: 7622 Chasewood Drive, Missouri City
19. George Memorial Library: 1001 Golfview Drive, Richmond
20. Hightower High School: 3333 Hurricane Lane, Missouri City
21. Lost Creek Conference Center: 3703 Lost Creek Blvd., Sugar Land
22. Reese Technical Center: 12300 University Drive, Sugar Land
23. Sugar Land Branch Library: 550 Eldridge Road, Sugar Land
24. Tompkins High School: 4400 Falcon Landing Blvd., Katy
All sites will be open Feb. 14-19 and Feb. 22-25 from 7 a.m to 7 p.m. All sites will be closed on Feb. 21 for President’s Day. Beasley City Hall, Beck Junior High School, Bowie Middle, Chasewood Clubhouse, George Memorial Library, Hightower High School, Lost Creek Conference Center, Reese Technical Center, Sugar Land Branch Library and Tompkins High School sites will be closed Feb. 20.
Cinco Ranch Branch Library, Commonwealth Clubhouse, Four Corners Community Center, Greatwood Golf Club, Jacks Conference Center, Jones Creek Ranch Park, Leaman Junior High School, Meadows Place City Hall, the Missouri City Visitors Center, the Quail Valley Fund Office, Road and Bridge (Needville), the Richmond Water Maintenance Facility, the Rosenberg Annex Building and the Sienna Annex sites will be open on Feb. 20 from noon to 5 p.m.