In anticipation of New Year’s Eve festivities, Dallas Area Rapid Transit will offer free rides the evening of Dec. 31.
DART will offer free rides on all buses, trains and its Paratransit services as well as portions of the Trinity Railway Express starting at 6 p.m. through end-of-service. Customers will not be required to provide a pass, coupon or fare during the designated time, according to a DART news release.
Free service on the TRE will only be provided between Union Station and the CentrePort/DFW Airport Station. The final TRE trains will depart at 10:24 p.m. to Fort Worth and 12:45 a.m. to CentrePort/DFW Airport Station.
The final departure times for DART’s red, blue, green and orange lines will be as follows:
- Red line to Parker Road Station: 1:41 a.m.
- Red line to Westmoreland Station: 1:18 a.m.
- Blue line to Downtown Rowlett Station: 1:18 a.m.
- Blue line to UNT Dallas Station: 1:16 a.m.
- Green line to Buckner Station: 1:08 a.m.
- Green line to North Carrollton/Frankford Station: 1:26 a.m.
- Orange line to Parker Road Station: 12:24 a.m.
- Orange line to DFW Airport Station: 2:11 a.m.
Riders can also board the green line at 1:26 a.m. and transfer at Bachman Station to the Orange Line at 1:45 a.m.