The city of Richardson has altered its facility hours and trash and recycling pickup for the Thanksgiving holiday, according to a news release.
There will be no trash, recycling or brush and bulky item pickup on Thursday, Nov. 26 or Friday, Nov. 27. There will not be replacement pickup days for trash.
Residents scheduled for recycling pickup on Thursday, Nov. 26 will have pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 25 and those who have Friday pickup will move to Sat., Nov. 28.
Additionally, city facilities will have adjusted hours for the holiday.
- Animal Shelter: closes 5 p.m. Nov. 25, closed Nov. 26-27
- City Hall/Civic Center, Municipal Court: closed Nov. 26-27
- Eisemann Center: closed Nov. 26-29
- Gymnastics Center: closed Nov. 25-27
- Heights Recreation Center: Open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Nov. 25, closed Nov. 26, open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Nov. 27.
- Huffhines Recreation Center: closed Nov. 25-26, open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Nov. 27
- Library: closes 5 p.m. Nov. 25, closed Nov. 26-27
- Sherrill Park Golf Course: Open during normal business hours
- Tennis Center: closed Nov. 26