Some nearby restaurants will offer special to-go dinners for attendees to enjoy on the plaza, including a tackle-box special from seafood eatery Tricky Fish and a $12 picnic special that includes a sandwich, chips and drink from Jasper's, according to a press release. Guests can enjoy their food on the lawn or from any of the adjacent restaurant patios, including Fernando's Mexican Cuisine, Edoko Sushi and Good Union BBQ, a news release stated.
If the weather is bad, shows will be moved inside one of CityLine's restaurants.
Here's a lineup of this year's performances, which will kick off in April and continue through May.
- Friday, April 5: Matt Barron
- Saturday, April 6: Leighton Fields
- Friday, April 12: David Michael George
- Saturday, April 13: Cody Foote
- Friday, April 19: Sweet Crooner
- Saturday, April 20: Devin Leigh
- Friday, April 26: Ian Dickson
- Saturday, April 27: Jenna Clark
- Friday, May 3: BJ Stricker
- Saturday, May 4: Alex Blair
- Friday, May 10: Aubrey Slaver
- Saturday, May 11: Maya Piata
- Friday, May 17: Brent Querry
- Saturday, May 18: Harrisen Viator-Smith
- Friday, May 24: Ole G
- Saturday, May 25: Kirk Holloway
- Friday, May 31: John Tipton
For more information, click here.