Frisco real estate update: Median price of homes rises, falls in some ZIP codes.

The 75034 ZIP code saw the largest increase in the median price of homes sold year over year, according to the latest North Texas Rela Estate Information System data.
SHARE THIS STORY
By Lindsey Juarez

Lindsey has been involved in newspapers in some form since high school. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Texas at Arlington in 2014 with a degree in Journalism. While attending UTA, she worked for The Shorthorn, the university's award-winning student newspaper. She was hired as Community Impact Newspaper's first Frisco reporter in 2014. Less than a year later, she took over as the editor of the Frisco edition. Since then, she has covered a variety of topics and issues important to the community, including the city's affordable housing shortage, the state's controversial A-F school accountability system and the city's "Bury the Lines" efforts.

Biscuit serves breakfast and lunch, including pancakes, benedicts, crepes, french toast, burgers, paninis and wraps. (Courtesy Biscuit)
Biscuit set to celebrate first anniversary in Frisco

The American restaurant serves breakfast and lunch, including pancakes, benedicts, crepes, french toast, burgers, paninis and wraps.

main event
Dallas Cowboys, Main Event announce partnership to host Jan. 28 celebration in Frisco

The partnership allows Main Event marketing rights that will connect the brand with the Cowboys.

mod pizza pizza
MOD Pizza opening first Frisco location this summer

MOD Pizza offers custom pizzas with over 30 toppings.

The Texas Department of State Health Services has designated Baylor Scott & White Medical Center–Centennial as a Level III trauma center. (Courtesy Baylor Scott & White)
Baylor Scott & White–Centennial now Level III trauma center

The Texas Department of State Health Services recently designated Baylor Scott & White Medical Center–Centennial as a Level III trauma center.

Cile Holloway speaks to the Frisco City Council in opposition of the proposed revisions to the city's animal ordinance on Jan. 21. (William C. Wadsack/Community Impact Newspaper)
Frisco addresses Petland concerns with updated animal ordinance

Updated ordinance revises regulations on the sale of animals within the city.

chuys food
Chuy's to open in February in Frisco

The Tex-Mex restaurant will open in February on Preston Road.

A forum takes place for 2018 primary candidates. This year's forum is open to the public and includes races that affect Collin County at the regional, state and national level in the March 3 primary election. (Courtesy League of Women Voters of Collin County)
Collin County primary candidates to meet for forum at Collin College

Candidates for Collin County, Texas and U.S. Representative seats will meet for a forum Jan. 25 at Collin College.

Petland has been in Frisco for more than 15 years. (Lindsey Juarez Monsivais/Community Impact Newspaper)
Frisco City Council to consider revised animal ordinance following Petland concerns

The proposed ordinance would add or increase pet store requirements in the areas of sanitation, veterinary treatment, housing and more.

The auto service shop will offer oil changes, auto repairs, brake services, alignments and more. (Courtesy Service First Automotive)
Service First Automotive opening East Frisco location in February

Service First Automotive will have two Frisco locations.

Back to top