Facilities that will reopen include:
- City Hall, including administration offices and utility billing: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Planning and Development Services: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Public Works: Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Pflugerville Justice Center, including central records and the municipal court: Mon.-Fri. 7 a.m.-5 p.m.; after-hours lobby is open 24/7
Other facilities that have already reopened will have hours expanded, including:
- Pflugerville Animal Welfare Services: Mon.-Fri. 11 a.m.-6 p.m., Sat.-Sun. noon-5 p.m.
- Pflugerville Recreation Center: all remaining spaces will reopen, including the renovated game room, meeting room, senior activity room and workout space
- Pflugerville Public Library: Mon.-Thu. 10 a.m.-8 p.m., Fri.-Sat. 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Sun. 1-6 p.m.; programming will remain virtual
Previously the city announced four of its pools will reopen May 29 for Memorial Day weekend. These include the Falcon Pointe Splash Park, Stone Hill Splash Pad, Windermere Pool and Gilleland Creek Pool. The Scott Mentzer Pool is still closed while workers complete repairs from damage caused by the February winter storm.