Editor's note: Visit https://communityimpact.com/voter-guide for all primary election results in your community.

Updated 8:38 a.m.

With all 130 polling locations in Williamson County reporting, incumbents Bill Gravell, Cynthia Long and Russ Boles have secured the Republican nomination for positions on Commissioners Court.

Unofficial final election results show Gravell garnered 57.13% of the vote in the countywide race for county judge over his challenger Ryan Gallagher.

In the races for Precinct 2 and 4 commissioner, Long and Boles received 56.3% and 60.83% of the vote, respectively.

Gravell, Long and Boles will each face one Democratic opponent in the Nov. 8 general election.

Voter turnout in Williamson County topped 18.5% with 74,112 of the 399,608 registered votes in the county casting a ballot in the midterm primaries.

All results are unofficial until canvassed and certified.

Updated 11:39 p.m.

As election day results keep coming in, the incumbent members up for re-election to Williamson County Commissioners Court continue to lead in the Republican primary.

As of 11:24 p.m., Williamson County is reporting all early voting results and election day tallies from 109 of 130 polling locations.

Incumbent County Judge Bill Gravell leads challenger Ryan Gallagher with 57.98% of the vote. In the county-wide race, Gravell has received 21,239 votes to Gallagher's 15,394 votes.

Similarly, in the race for Precinct 2 commissioner, incumbent Cynthia Long has garnered 5,311 votes, or 56.59% of the votes cast in that election. Her challenger, J.T. Cox, has received 4,074 votes, or 43.41%.

In Precinct 4, incumbent Russ Boles has earned 61.74% of the vote, or 5,273 votes, over his opponent Terri Romere. Romere has received the remaining 38.26% of the vote, or 3,268 votes.

The winners of the primary election will move on to the Nov. 8 general election, where they will each face one Democratic opponent.

All results are unofficial until canvassed and certified.

Posted 7:27 p.m.

With Williamson County reporting results from early voting, the three Republican members of Commissioners Court up for re-election are leading their primary races.

The Republican winners of the primary election for county judge and the precinct 2 and 4 commissioners seats will advance to the general election in November. Only one Democrat filed for a place on the ballot in each commissioners court race and will advance to the Nov. 8 general election as well.

In the race for county judge, incumbent Bill Gravell has received 61.07% of the vote, or 14,799 votes, leading Ryan Gallagher, who has received 38.93% of the vote, or 9,432 votes.

Incumbent Cynthia Long leads her challenger J.T. Cox in the Precinct 2 race. Long has received 59.95% of the vote, or 3,288 votes, while Cox trails with 2,197 votes—40.05% of the vote share.

In Precinct 4, incumbent Russ Boles has garnered 63.83% of the vote, or 3,625 votes. His challenger, Terri Romere, has received 36.17% of the vote, or 2,054 votes.

As of 7 p.m., Williamson County is reporting the results from 42,356 ballots casts during the early voting period. No polling locations are reporting election day results.

Election results are unofficial until they are canvassed and certified.