Comal County residents may cast ballots at any polling location during the early voting period, which ends Oct. 30, as well as on Election Day, Nov. 3.
The last day to apply for a ballot by mail is Oct. 23. Mail-in ballot applications must be received, not postmarked, by that day.
Who is on the ballot
Comal County has many contests on the ballot for the general election, including 10 local races.
Individual ballots may vary depending on a voter’s address.
U.S. House District 15
- Vincente Gonzales Jr. (D)*
- Monica De La Cruz Hernandez (R)
- Ross Lynn Leone (L)
U.S. House District 21
- Chip Roy (R)*
- Wendy Davis (D)
- Thomas Wakely (G)
- Arthur DiBianca (L)
U.S. House District 35
- Lloyd Doggett (D)*
- Jenny Garcia Sharon (R)
- Mark Loewe (L)
- Jason Mata Sr. (I)
Texas House District 44
- Robert Bohmfalk (D)
- John Kuempel (R)*
- Julian Mardock (L)
Texas House District 73
- Stephanie Phillips (D)
- Kyle Biedermann (R)*
State Board of Education District 5
- Rebecca Bell-Metereau (D)
- Lani Popp (R)
- Stephanie Berlin (L)
Commissioner, Precinct 1
- Donna Eccleston (R)*
- Lindsay Poisel (D)
- Ivan Foster (L)
Commissioner, Precinct 3
- Collette Nies (D)
- Kevin Webb(R)*
New Braunfels ISD board of trustees
Single-Member District 2
- Michael Calta*
- Nancy York
Single-Member District 4
- Matthew Sargent*
- John E. Tucker
Where to vote
The state is not allowing mail-in ballots specifically for COVID-19 unless voters can cite a disability. Comal County and Guadalupe County voters can vote at any polling center in their county on election day as opposed to having to vote at a specific precinct. Click here to view a full list of polling places. Below are locations for early voting in New Braunfels.
- Comal County Offices, Goodwin Annex, 1297 Church Hill, New Braunfels
- Comal County Offices, Bulverde Annex, 30470 Cougar Bend, Bulverde
- CRRC of Canyon Lake, 1917 FM 2673, Canyon Lake
- Garden Ridge Community Center, 9500 Municipal Parkway, Garden Ridge
- Mammen Family Public Library, 131 Bulverde Crossing, Bulverde
- St. Francis by the Lake Episcopal Church, 121 Spring Mountain Drive, Canyon Lake
- Cibolo Fire Station #2, 3864 Cibolo Valley Drive, Cibolo
- Central Texas Technology Center, 2189 FM 758, New Braunfels
- Grace Church, 3240 FM 725, New Braunfels
- New Berlin City Hall, 9180 FM 775, New Berlin
- Schertz Elections Office Annex, 1101 Elbel Road, Schertz
- Seguin ISD Administration Building, 1221 E. Kingsbury St., Seguin
- Selma City Hall, 9375 Corporate Drive, Selma
When to vote
- Tuesday, Oct. 13–Friday, Oct. 16: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 17: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 18: 1-6 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 19—Saturday, October 24: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 25: 1-6 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 26—Friday, Oct. 30: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 3: 7 a.m.-7 p.m.