A myriad of city and county facilities are closed Sept. 27 for Comal County Fair Day, according to county and city of New Braunfels officials.
City of New Braunfels facilities will be closed at Landa Recreation Center, Westside Community Center, city hall and municipal court, the city recycling center and the New Braunfels Public Library, among others. One exception, Das Rec will have a delayed opening of 1 p.m. on Friday.
In addition, all Comal County offices will be closed Sept. 27, including the Comal County Recycling Center, which will re-open Tuesday, Oct. 1.
A complete list of city of New Braunfels offices and facilities affected by Fair Day are listed below:
City of New Braunfels closures, Friday, Sept. 27
• Landa Recreation Center
• Parks and Recreation administrative offices
• Westside Community Center
• New Braunfels Public Library (Closed through Sunday, Sept. 29)
• City hall and municipal court
• Municipal building
• City recycle center
• Fischer Park Nature Education Center
• Das Rec, New Braunfels Recreation Center (Delayed opening, 1 p.m.)