State minimum standard health protocols limit facilities and classes to 25% occupancy—not including employees or contractors—and patrons are encouraged to maintain six feet of distance from people outside their household.
Some gyms and fitness studios in New Braunfels will open on May 18 while others are planning to wait until later in the month. Each location’s class offerings and equipment availability will vary and many will continue online classes for members.
Here are some facilities in New Braunfels that are planning to reopen soon:
- New Braunfels Crossfit-Sporthalle, 1153 N. Academy Ave., New Braunfels: May 18
- Alpha CrossFit, 900 Landa St., Ste. 101, New Braunfels: May 18
- American Fitness Center, 1323 Industrial St., New Braunfels: May 18
- Gold’s Gym, 651 N. Business I-35, Ste. 900, New Braunfels: May 18 with adjusted hours of operation.
- S&S Crossfit, 271 FM 306, New Braunfels: May 18
- Orange Theory, 1691 HWY 46, New Braunfels: May 22
- Iron Hill Fitness, 839 S. I-35 Frontage Road, New Braunfels: May 18
- HP Fit, 992 S. HWY 46, New Braunfels: May 18
- Delta Life Fitness, 1528 E. Common St., Ste. 3, New Braunfels: May 18-19
- Das Rec, 345 Landa St., New Braunfels: May 18
- Gypsy Waltz Yoga, 625 Central Parkway, Ste. 105, New Braunfels: May 18