Who is on the ballot?
Learn more about the candidates by clicking the link.
Georgetown City Council
Jason Righteous Norwood
City bond proposition
Georgetown voters can expect to see a $90 million mobility bond on their May ballots.
Proposed by a citizens advisory committee in January and approved by City Council in February, the bond will include 10 projects at a total cost of $120 million. Of that total, $30 million will come from leftover bond funds from 2008 and 2015 that were never issued, city officials said.
More information on the bond can be found here.
Other area elections
Georgetown residents who live within Liberty Hill ISD and Jarrell ISD boundary lines will also see school bond propositions on their ballot.
Liberty Hill ISD will have a nearly $500 million bond broken down into four propositions. The bond targets construction of new schools, land acquisition for future schools, and renovations and expansions to current infrastructure, among other projects.
Jarrell ISD voters will have a $113.37 million bond on their ballots. The bond is split into two propositions focusing on construction of future schools, land purchases and expansion of the district stadium, among other items.
Early voting runs April 19-27. Williamson County voters can cast ballots at any of the county's early voting polling locations. Polls will be open April 19-24 from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and April 26-27 from 7 a.m.-7 p.m. There is no voting on Sunday.
There are 15 early polling locations for the May election.
- Anderson Mill Limited District, 11500 El Salido Parkway, Austin
- Cedar Park Public Library, 550 Discovery Blvd., Cedar Park
- Cedar Park Randalls, 1400 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Spring Way, Georgetown
- Georgetown Inner Loop Annex, 301 SE Inner Loop, Georgetown
- Georgetown ISD Technology Building, 603 Lakeway Drive, Georgetown
- Wilco Hutto Annex, 321 Ed Schmidt Blvd., Ste. 100, Hutto
- Jarrell ISD Administration, 108 E. Ave. F, Jarrell
- Leander Public Library Annex, 1011 S. Bagdad Road, Leander
- Liberty Hill Municipal Court, 2801 RR 1869, Liberty Hill
- Baca Senior Center, 301 W. Bagdad St., Bldg. 2, Round Rock
- Round Rock Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Road, Round Rock
- Brushy Creek Community Center, 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock
- Williamson County Jester Annex, 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd., Round Rock
- Taylor City Hall, 400 Porter St., Taylor
What about election day?
Election day is May 1. Polling hours are 7 a.m.-7 p.m.