A series of public hearings will be held in October and November to provide background information and collect comments on the proposed order, the release said. A copy of the proposed order and the related existing state regulations can be found at www.wcchd.org.
- Oct. 9, 6-7 p.m., Cedar Park Recreation Center, 1435 Main St., Cedar Park
- Oct. 10, 6-7 p.m., Georgetown Recreation Center, 1003 N. Austin Ave., Georgetown
- Oct. 11, 6-7 p.m., Public Health Center, 355 Texas Ave., Round Rock
- Oct. 14, 6-7 p.m., Taylor Public Library, 801 Vance St., Taylor
- Nov. 7, 6:30 p.m., Public Health Center, Scott D. Evans Room, 355 Texas Ave., Round Rock, in conjunction with the Williamson County Board of Health meeting
Written comments on the proposed order may be submitted to Teresa Galindo, Environmental Health Services Director, Williamson County and Cities Health District, 355 Texas Ave., Round Rock, TX 78664, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the release said. Written comments will be accepted until Oct. 25, it said.
The WCCHD has provided public health services to Williamson County since 1943, the release said.