The Fairmont Austin opened March 5 after more than three years of construction. Following a busy couple of weeks that included South by Southwest, the 37-story luxury hotel hosted a grand opening party March 23.
In addition to its 1,048 rooms, Fairmont Austin also has five restaurants and bars:
- Garrison is a modern American grill house;
- Revue is a communal restaurant whose menu showcases a variety of cuisines;
- Good Things is a coffee shop that offers on-the-go food;
- lobby bar Fulton serves Crystal by the glass;
- and Rules & Regs is located on the 7th floor, with views of the city and the adjacent pool deck.
The Gold Floor guest rooms, which are located on the 32nd through 35th floors, function as a hotel within a hotel and offer additional amenities, including private check-in.