The report is split into three sections, which breakdown how the department did building, maintaining, and bettering the community through its projects throughout 2022.
- Repaired 1,447 potholes, 96% of which were addressed within 48 hours of reporting
- Constructed and repaired 35 miles of sidewalk; 32% of Austin’s sidewalks are considered functionally acceptable
- Cleared 98% of roadway obstructions within 72 hours
- Managed 450 projects with a construction value of $5 billion
- Maintained the city's 7,998 lane miles of streets, 75% of which are in satisfactory condition
- Completed 10 neighborhood-driven projects through the Neighborhood Partnering Program
- Supplied schools with 96 crossing guards to help students get to and from school safely