In 2020, $12.3 million was donated to over 760 organizations in Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, Travis and Williamson counties.
These 22 nonprofits are based in Cedar Park or Leander. Donate to and learn more about each local organization at each link.
- Austin Greyhound Adoption—animal care and services
- Austin Humanists at Work—housing, shelter and homelessness
- The Dog Alliance—animal care and services
- Hindu Charities 4 America—education and literacy
- Lift Brigade and its programs: Boredom Busters, Emergency Slime Kits, Gaming, Parent Care Kits—health care and wellness
- Reveal Resource Center—basic needs
- Art Beat Foundation—arts and culture
- Central Texas SPCA—animal care and services
- Dream a Dream Therapeutic Horsemanship—animal care and services
- Equine Rehabilitation Central Texas—animal care and services
- Ferallife Guards—animal care and services
- Forgotten Friends—animal care and services
- Hill Country Community Ministries—basic needs
- Leander ISD Educational Excellence Fund—education and literacy
- Open My World Therapeutic Riding Center—health care and wellness
- Safe in Austin Rescue Ranch—animal care and services
- Samaritan Health Ministries—health care and wellness
- Texas Humane Heroes—animal care and services
More local organizations can be viewed on the Amplify Austin website.