Stage 2 restrictions include limiting outdoor irrigation to no more than twice a week between 7 p.m.-10 a.m. Watering days have been expanded to include the following.
- Monday: No watering
- Tuesday: Commercial and multifamily customers
- Wednesday: Odd-numbered residential addresses
- Thursday: Even-numbered residential addresses
- Friday: Commercial and multifamily customers
- Saturday: Odd-numbered residential addresses
- Sunday: Even-numbered residential addresses
In July, the city moved to Stage 3 water restrictions due to "severe water storage conditions," which were partially created by residents spending more time at home during the pandemic. Additionally, a boil water notice was issued July 18-23 after a plant power outage. The notice affected over 20,000 water customers, according to the city.