1. Leander development with restaurants, retail under consideration
Leander City Council approved the first zoning reading for a proposed development called Leander Marketplace. Zoning is pending final council approval.
2. Leander council OKs zoning change to allow brewpub, restaurants and other options at Davis House
The zoning at 104 N. Brushy St. will change to allow businesses such as restaurants, bars with food service and brewpubs in the redevelopment of the historic Leander house.
3. Mixed-use development proposed at Hwy. 29, Ronald Reagan Boulevard in Leander
The 32-acre project, called 29 Gateway, may include restaurants, retail space, an apartment complex, offices and a Montessori school, according to planning documents.
4. 22-acre medical-focused development planned in Leander
Pointe 183 would bring medical, office and commercial space to the area north of the St. David's development and Northline. Zoning is pending final council approval.
5. New 70-unit assisted-living facility planned in Leander
Haven at San Gabriel would be a single-story assisted-living facility with 50 assisted-living units and 20 memory care units. Zoning is pending final council approval.
6. QuikTrip planned at 183A Toll, Hero Way West in Leander
QuikTrip is planning to build a gas station and convenience store at the northwest corner of 183A Toll and Hero Way West in Leander.