Gov. Greg Abbott’s executive order on March 19 closed gyms, which are nonessential businesses. Williamson County and Travis County orders echoed the same closures.
Here are virtual classes offered by local gyms and fitness studios:
- 9Round is offering virtual workouts on its Facebook page.
- Barre3 Cedar Park has complimentary livestream classes throughout the week. Sign up is online, and the 60-minute classes are through Zoom.
- Bloc Cycle has online indoor cycling, sculpt and core classes. Classes are streamed on a private Instagram account for members, and the studio is offering $50 for unlimited online classes plus one month of in-person classes when the studio reopens. Class schedules are available on the studio's MINDBODY site.
- Camp Gladiator launched a six-week "Choose to move" virtual workout challenge with over 10,000 live-streaming workouts per week. The challenge begins April 6 and costs $39. Participants with an average of three check-ins per week will earn a t-shirt. Classes are streamed on Zoom.
- Club Pilates Cedar Park is offering free live videos on its Facebook page. Virtual personal training with instructions is also available.
- Flow Yoga is streaming daily live workouts for its Austin-area locations. Unlimited classes are $10 for a day pass or $49 for two weeks.
- Gold's Gym is offering free virtual and on-demand classes on its website.
- John's Gym ATX has boxing, muay thai, and kids and adult jiujitsu classes for free on its Instagram and Facebook. Videos are posted around the same time as their regular schedule.
- Life Time has over 20 on-demand videos for members and non-members, and videos include cardio, strength and yoga workouts. At-home workouts are also on their website.
- Omnibarre is offering live virtual barre, yoga, boot camp, cardio barre and stretch classes through Zoom. The studio is offering one free class to anyone in the community and $50 for an unlimited month of online classes plus one unlimited month once the studio reopens. Class schedules are available on the studio's MINDBODY site.
- Orangetheory Fitness's at-home workouts are posted on the Cedar Park location's Facebook page and Leander location’s Facebook page.
- Pilates Island Studio has free live online classes at 10:30 a.m. every day. Classes are available on Facebook Live or YouTube Live with links on their website.
- Pure Barre Cedar Park is streaming videos for members in a private Facebook group, but nonmembers can purchase a one-week unlimited package for $25, a two-week unlimited package for $45 or a one-month virtual streaming package for $69. The packages are for both Cedar Park and Round Rock locations.
- PURE Yoga Texas-Cedar Park is offering livestream classes for its members on its website through Zoom. Drop-in classes are $10.
- Trybe Yoga has shifted its regular schedule to live online classes through Zoom.
- White Tail CrossFit has at-home workout demonstrations on its Facebook page.
This is a noncomprehensive list. Gyms or fitness centers offering virtual classes or workouts in Cedar Park or Leander that are not mentioned here may email email@example.com.