Closed city offices and facilities are:
- Animal shelter, 110 Walden Drive
- City Hall, 113 E. Eighth St.
- Economic development, 809 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Municipal complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave.
- Municipal court, 101 E. Seventh St.
- Parks and recreation administration, 1101 N. College St.
- Planning department, 406 W. Eighth St.
- Public library, 402 W. Eighth St.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Police Records and Fire Support Services offices, 3500 D.B. Wood Road
- Recreation center, 1003 N. Austin Ave.
- Tennis center, 400 Serenada Drive
There will be normal solid waste and recycling collection Jan. 21. The visitors center, 103 W. Seventh St., will be open from 9 a.m.-5 p.m., and the collection station, 250 W.L. Walden Drive, will be open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Jan. 21, the release said.
There will be no GoGeo bus service Jan. 21, the release said.