- Airport Terminal, 500 Terminal Drive
- Animal Shelter, 110 W.L. Walden Drive
- City Hall, 113 E. Eighth St.
- Economic Development, 809 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave.
- Municipal Court, 101 E. Seventh St.
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College St.
- Planning Department, 406 W. Eighth St.
- Public Library, 402 W. Eighth St.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center lobby, 3500 D.B. Wood Road
- Recreation Center, 1003 N. Austin Ave.
- Tennis Center, 400 Serenada Drive
The Visitors Center, 103 W. Seventh St., will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Swimming Pools and Aquatics
The Williams Drive pool at 3201 Williams Drive will reopen for three days starting Saturday, Sept. 1, through Monday, Sept. 4, from 1 to 7 p.m. each day. Other outdoor seasonal pools have closed for the summer season.
The splash pads at San Jose Park, located at 1707 San Jose St., Rabbit Hill Park, located at 1109 Blue Ridge Drive, and at the Art Center, located at 816 S. Main St., will remain open through the month of September. The splash pad at Garey Park, 6450 RM 2243, will be open through October, weather permitting.
Recycling and solid waste
There will be regular recycling and solid waste collection for City of Georgetown customers on Monday, Sept. 3. Customers are to place carts at the curb by 7 a.m. on the scheduled pickup day. For questions, call Texas Disposal Systems at 512-930-1715.
The Collection Station at 250 W.L. Walden Drive will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 3.