The Texas Department of Transportation and the Harris County Toll Road Authority announced various lane closures in the Greater Houston area this weekend, which are expected to cause drivers some delays.
Here are the closures Houston area drivers should know:
1. The westbound connector ramp from the North Loop to Hwy. 290 will be closed from 9 p.m. Friday, Nov. 17 to 5 a.m. Monday, Nov. 20.
2. The eastbound connector ramp from the South Loop to I-45 South will be closed through 3 p.m. Dec. 31.
3. Two inside westbound mainlanes will be closed nightly from 9 p.m.-9 a.m. through Sunday, Nov. 19 between John F. Kennedy Boulevard and the Hardy Toll Road.
4. One outside lane going both northbound and southbound will be closed through 3 p.m. Dec. 31 between New Territory Boulevard and River Park Drive in Sugar Land.
5. The eastbound connector ramp to Loop 610 will be closed nightly from 9 p.m.-9 a.m. from Friday, Nov. 17, to Sunday, Nov. 19.
Hardy Toll Road
6. The right southbound lane will be closed from Rankin Road to the airport connector from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 18.