April 15: Enjoy a crawfish festival
The city of Tomball will host its 11th annual Rails and Tails Mudbug Festival, complete with live music from Palomino Moon, Bayou Roux and Buck Yeager Band. The event will also include a Cajun kids zone with inflatables, a scavenger hunt and other games.
- 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Free (admission and parking)
- Tomball Depot Plaza, 201 S. Elm St., Tomball
- 281-290-1035. www.tomballtx.gov
April 15: Browse a craft fair
Caring Corner is hosting a craft fair that will feature a variety of vendors selling handmade wares such as soaps, candles and monogrammed items. Snacks and baked goods will also be available for purchase. Attendees will also be able to purchase snacks and baked goods.
- 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Free (admission).
- Caring Corner, 32212 Decker Prairie Road, Magnolia.
- 281-356-5825. caring-corner-early-learning-center.business.site
April 15: Attend a spring fling
Attendees will be able to enjoy a car show, vendors, food, a live auction and games for children at Magnolia Apostolic Tabernacle’s annual Spring Fling event. Attendees can expect classic and modern vehicles in the car show.
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Free (admission), $10 (all-day games)
- Magnolia Apostolic Tabernacle, 18235 FM 1488 Magnolia
- 281-252-8502. www.magnoliaapostolic.org/spring-fling
April 15: Learn about Friends of Texas Wildlife
Friends of Texas Wildlife will be hosting an open house at its intake center, where attendees will get the opportunity to tour the center; walk through the eagle flight enclosure; and meet the organization’s education ambassadors, which are live nonreleasable animals.
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Free (age 3 and younger), $5 (general admission)
- 29816 Dobbin Hufsmith Road, Magnolia
- 281-259-0039. www.ftwl.org
April 15: Take an art class
The Ardest Gallery in Magnolia is hosting an art class where attendees will get the opportunity to glaze two ceramic hearts. The techniques to glaze the hearts will be taught to participants, and all materials are provided.
- 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m., 1:30-4 p.m.
- 903 Honea Egypt Road, Magnolia
April 16: Listen to live music
Main Street Crossing is welcoming Lisa Layne to its stage this weekend, where she will perform a Patsy Cline tribute show.
- 2:30 p.m. (doors open), 4 p.m. (show begins)
- Starting at $35
- 111 W. Main St., Tomball
- 281-290-0431. www.mainstreetcrossing.com
April 16: Participate in candlelit yoga
Wild Spirit Yoga is hosting a candlelit restorative yoga and meditation class. Attendees are asked to bring a yoga mat and towel.
- 6:30-8 p.m.
- 104 Houston St., Tomball