Joey Lumsden, a broker with Evergreen Commercial Realty said there are several confirmed and proposed tenants under construction and in negotiations to lease space in the retail development, located at the northeast corner of Kuykendahl Road and Timbercrest Village Drive.
The retail center features pad sites, multi-tenant buildings and big box sites for lease.
Augusta Woods Village, anchored by a "smart" Wal-Mart Supercenter, has a variety of proposed and confirmed tenants.[/caption]
1. Whataburger opened Oct. 18 at 25720 Kuykendahl Road, Tomball. The Texas-based fast-food chain serves burgers, chicken sandwiches, breakfast items and salads. The eatery features a drive-thru and is open 24/7. 281-516-9504. www.whataburger.com
2. A Stripes convenience store opened in 2017 at 25510 Kuykendahl Road, Tomball. The business is open 24/7 and features an ATM Machine, Sunoco Fuel and Laredo Taco Company, which boasts fresh-made Tex-Mex tacos. 281-516-9955. www.stripesstores.com
3. Zazza Pizza Cafe will open a second location at 25750 Kuykendahl Road, Tomball in mid-January. With an original location on FM 1488, the cafe offers signature pizzas, pasta dishes, baked sandwiches, calzones salads and wings. The eatery also offers a kids menu, desserts and a $10 lunch special. 936-271-2776. www.zazzapizzacafe.com
4. A Sub Zero Ice Cream shop is under construction in Augusta Woods Village and is expected to open by late February or early March. The ice cream shop uses liquid nitrogen to hand mix ice cream flavors to a freezing -321 degrees and offers 36 flavors of ice cream and nearly 30 mix-in topping options. www.subzeroicecream.com
5. Akashi Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar is under construction at 25760 Kuykendahl Road, Tomball, and is slated to open by late February or early March. The family-owned-and-operated restaurant offers Chinese, Thai and Japanese cuisine for lunch and dinner. www.akashihouston.com
6. A Verizon Wireless store is under construction in Augusta Woods Village and is expected to open by late February or early March. The company sells smartphones, tablets, basic phones, mobile hotspots, connected devices and tech accessories such as cases, batteries, chargers, headphones, wearable tech and home devices. www.verizonwireless.com
7. An Ideal Dental office is under construction at 25760 Kuykendahl Road, Ste. A, Tomball and is expected to open by late February or early March. The Dallas-based company offers a variety of dental services including Endodontics, Invisalign braces, teeth whitening and emergency dentistry. The office offers late hours throughout the week, is open Saturdays, and offers a warranty on all services provided.The office is open on weekdays from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturdays 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and on Sundays by appointment only. 281-712-4705. www.myidealdental.com
8. A Great Clips salon is under construction at 25760 Kuykendahl Road, Ste. B, Tomball, and will celebrate its grand opening Feb. 17. Owned by Jeremy Moore and David Sweet, the salon offers services for all ages including haircuts, shampoo, styling, bang, neck and bear trims, perms and conditioning treatments.
"My business partner Daniel and I are very excited," Moore said. "This is our first Great Clips salon, and we are eager to open the doors. We are looking forward to connecting and contributing to the community [and] we can't wait to meet our customers."
The shop also sells a variety of men’s and women’s hair care products. The salon is open 9 a.m.-9 p.m. seven days a week. www.greatclips.com
9. A GNC store is under construction in Augusta Woods Village and is expected to open by late February or early March. The health store offers vitamins, supplements, protein, herbs, natural remedies, super foods, personal care items, and products that support fitness, digestion and weight management. www.gnc.com
10. JK Nails is under construction in Augusta Woods Village and is slated to open by late February or early March. The salon offers manicures, pedicures and other personal care services.
11. An Express Oil Change & Service Center is under construction in Augusta Woods Village and is expected to open this spring or summer. The center offers oil changes, tire service and mechanical services in addition to other automobile maintenance. www.expressoil.com
12. Next Level Urgent Care is under construction in Augusta Woods Village and is expected to open this spring or summer. The walk-in clinic treats a variety of conditions including allergy and immunology, cardiovascular issues, endocrine issues, environmental injuries, gastrointestinal complaints, infectious illnesses, musculoskeletal complaints, neurological disorders, occupational health issues, pediatric complaints, pulmonary complaints, renal and genitourinary complaints, skin disorders and wound care. www.nextlevelurgentcare.com
13. A Chick-fil-A is also proposed for the center near Stripes and if confirmed, would open this spring or summer. The fast-food chain specializes in chicken sandwiches, chicken nuggets, chicken tenders salads and soups, paired with fresh-squeezed lemonade and house-brewed iced tea. The eatery also serves breakfast and offers catering, online ordering, free wifi and drive-thru services. www.chick-fil-a.com
14. A Regions Bank has been proposed to open next to Verizon and if confirmed, would open this spring or summer. The bank offers a variety of financial services including checking, savings, credit cards, mortgages, personal loans and auto loans/car buying. www.regions.com
The Phase II building of the development is also under construction and Lumsden said the building should be ready for tenants to begin their construction by the fourth quarter of 2018. There are no proposed tenants yet for the Phase II building, Lumsden said, however, Evergreen Commercial Realty is currently pre-leasing the building.