August is here, and six new businesses and restaurants will be opening in The Woodlands area this month.
Here are a few opening dates to keep in mind in August:
1. Goode Company Kitchen and Cantina will open in late August at 8865 Six Pines Drive, Shenandoah. The new concept will feature grill-oriented Mexican food, such as mesquite-grilled fajitas, and a bar with signature margaritas. 281-826-5150. www.goodecompany.com
2. Gringo’s Mexican Kitchen will open Aug. 22 at 30420 FM 2978 in The Woodlands. The address was once the location of Blue Mug Cafe. The restaurant chain offers Tex-Mex classics, such as enchiladas and margaritas, in a casual setting. www.gringostexmex.com
3. Zoe’s Kitchen will open at 2168 Spring Stuebner Road, Ste. 310, Spring in August. The Mediterranean counter-service restaurant offers fresh salads, kabob, grain bowls, sides, snacks and desserts. www.zoeskitchen.com
4. Mod Pizza will open in August at 2168 Spring Stuebner Road, Ste. 210, Spring. The fast-casual pizzeria offers personalized pizzas made on demand. www.modpizza.com
5. The Dance Vault will start offering classes Aug. 14 at 28519 Sweetgum Road, Ste. B, Magnolia. All competitive and recreational dancers are welcome at the dance studio, and competitive dance team auditions will be held Aug. 4. There will be a free first class for new students. Classes at The Dance Vault include ballet, jazz, tap, aerial silks, hip-hop, contemporary and lyrical dance. 281-942-0008. www.thedancevault.net
7. Brickhouse Bridal, located at 200 Valley Wood Drive, Ste. A300, The Woodlands, is expanding to include the Social Suite at Brickhouse Bridal. The 1,860-square-foot suite is set to open mid-August. The store’s inventory includes dresses for brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, homecoming, prom and quinceaneras. www.brickhousebridal.com