- One inside lane on the I-45 northbound entrance ramp starting at Scott Street will be closed nightly 9 p.m.-5 a.m. Dec. 14-22.
- Two outside lanes on the I-45 southbound frontage road at Griggs Road will be permanently closed for construction until 3 p.m. Dec. 28.
- One inside lane on the westbound connector ramp from I-10 to West Loop 610 northbound will be closed continuously until 3 p.m. June 30.
- The eastbound connector ramp from South Loop 610 to I-45 south will be closed continuously until 3 p.m. Dec. 31.
- The South Loop 610 eastbound frontage from Woodridge to Hwy. 35 and Reveille Street will be closed continuously until 9 p.m. Dec. 31.
- One inside lane on the eastbound entrance ramp from the Hardy Toll Road to Beltway 8 North will be closed until 5 a.m. Jan. 8.
6 lane closures to know in the Greater Houston area this weekend, Dec. 15-17
Plan your weekend travels around these Greater Houston area lane closures set for Dec. 15-17.