Free meals are available to children and teens 18 years old and younger as well as enrolled students with disabilities 21 years old and younger, the release says.
Pickup will be offered weekly on Monday and Thursday mornings. On Mondays, breakfasts and lunches will be provided for Monday through Wednesday, and on Thursdays families will receive food for Thursday through Saturday.
Students must be present at the pickup location, and families will receive one breakfast and one lunch per student per day.
The Grab and Go Meal program will be suspended the week of July 5 in observance of Independence Day.
Below are the locations and times for summer meal pickup:
- Dulles High School, 550 Dulles Ave., Sugar Land, 7-8:10 a.m.
- Elkins High School, 7007 Knights Court, Missouri City, 7:30-9 a.m.
- Hightower High School, 3333 Hurricane Lane, Missouri City, 7:30-9 a.m.
- Kempner High School, 14777 Voss Road, Sugar Land, 7:30-9 a.m.
- McAuliffe Middle School, 16650 S. Post Oak Road, Houston, 7:30-9 a.m.
- Missouri City Middle School, 202 Martin Lane, Missouri City, 7-8:10 a.m.
- Travis High School, 11111 Harlem Road, Richmond, 7:30-9 a.m.