As previously reported by Community Impact Newspaper, all SISD students will be completing three project-based learning plans, designed for their specific grade level, to fulfill all of their requirements by the end of the 2019-20 school year.
According to an April 28 post from SISD via Twitter, the webinar series will allow parents to ask questions about the project-based learning plans while SISD officials review topics, including due dates and grading criteria, among others.
Have questions about your student’s Project-Based Learning plan? Join us for a webinar where we’ll review topics such as accessing the PBL, logging into SpringISD portal, Schoology, uploading assignments, due dates and grading. See below for the schedule and link: pic.twitter.com/t9HOxgHmd4
— Spring ISD (@SpringISD) April 28, 2020
While the first set of webinars were held April 28, parents can still tune into webinars April 30 and May 2 in both English and Spanish. The schedule is as follows:
- Elementary school: Hosted by Kelli Anderson on April 30 at 6 p.m. and May 2 at 10 a.m.
Google Hangout: https://meet.google.com/zoj-nbdt-mxe
- Elementary school (Spanish): Hosted by Julio Valladares on April 30 at 6 p.m. and May 2 at 10 a.m.
Google Hangout: https://meet.google.com/ubr-aduw-gjn
- Middle school: Hosted by Matt Pariseau on April 30 at 6 p.m. and May 2 at 10 a.m.
Google Hangout: https://meet.google.com/bvn-xevz-tiv
- High school: Hosted by Khechara Bradford on April 30 at 5 p.m. and May 2 at 10 a.m.
Google Hangout: https://meet.google.com/stq-hsfe-fua
- Middle/high school (Spanish): Hosted by Marie Mendoza on April 30 at 6 p.m.
Google Hangout: https://meet.google.com/kkv-ccpd-xqp and May 2 at 10 a.m.
Google Hangout: https://meet.google.com/phz-vkiy-xwb or https://meet.google.com/bpp-pcxt-mm
For more information about SISD's at-home learning program, Empowered Learning 2.0, click here.