Fulshear's two economic development sales tax corporations funded the grant with a total of $200,000 available, according to the city of Fulshear website.
Small business owners can apply to the city-administered program until June 5 at 5 p.m. Applications will not be accepted after the due date, and applicants cannot make changes to submitted applications, per the city website.
Prerequisites for local businesses include the following. Home-based businesses are not eligible.
- Registered with the Secretary of State on or before March 19, 2020
- Operated for profit
- Remit sales tax for the city of Fulshear
- Negatively financially impacted by COVID-19
- Be open for business or plan to reopen
- Located within city of Fulshear
- Have a Federal Employer Identification Number
- Have active right to run a business in Texas
- Have between two and 35 full-time employees
- Have sought other state, federal or lending institution-based financial resources on or after March 13
- Have valid City of Fulshear Certificate of Occupancy
- Have all applicable permits for the city and state required to operate business
- Submit vendor documentation
For more information, email email@example.com. Click here to apply for a grant.