Several national franchises, including In-N-Out Burger and Burlington, also opened new locations in the community this summer. Residents have even more openings to look forward to this fall:
- The Comic Vault: The local comic shop owners said they plan to open a second location this fall at 15210 West Road, Houston.
- Crumbl Cookies: Known for its weekly rotating menu of specialty cookies, Crumbl Cookies is set to open next month at 9945 Barker Cypress Road, Cypress.
- Dog Haus Biergarten: Gourmet hot dogs, burgers, sausages and beers will be on the menu at the new Copperfield location, expected to open by year’s end at 8422 Hwy. 6, Houston.
- First Watch: The breakfast and lunch eatery is slated to open by the end of the year at 9915 Barker Cypress Road, Cypress.
- Just Love Coffee Cafe: A new coffee shop featuring breakfast, lunch and dinner will open this fall at 13727 Sunset Canyon Drive, Ste. 400, Tomball.
- Mex Taco House: The Telge Road taco spot is expanding to a second location this year at 25410 Hwy. 290, Cypress.
- Nekter Juice Bar: Officials with the new juice and smoothie bar plan to open this fall at 9915 Barker Cypress Road, Ste. 165, Cypress.
- Tiff’s Treats: Set to open in November at 13126 FM 1960, Ste. 145, Houston, the shop specializes in fresh-baked cookies and other sweet treats.