Montgomery County commissioners approved early-voting sites and times for March 1 primaries at a Jan. 11 Commissioners Court session.
The filing deadline for candidates running in the county was Dec. 13. A list of candidates for office can be found here.
Early voting will take place on the following dates and times:
- Feb. 14-18, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Feb. 19, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Feb. 20, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Feb. 22-25, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
The following locations were approved for early voting:
- Central Library, 104 I-45 N., Conroe
- North Montgomery County Community Center, 600 Gerald St., Willis,
- Lone Star Community Center, 2500 Lone Star Parkway, Montgomery
- Montgomery County Community Development Center, 31355 Friendship Drive, Magnolia
- Magnolia Event Center, 11659 FM 1488, Magnolia
- South County Community Center, 2235 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands
- Spring Creek Greenway Nature Center, 1300 Riley Fuzzel Road, Spring
- George and Cynthia Woods Mitchell Library, 8125 Ashlane Way, The Woodlands
- East Montgomery County Fair Association Building, 21675A McCleskey Road, New Caney
- Security Community Center 18760 Hwy. 105 E., Cleveland
- East Montgomery County Community Development Center, 16401 First St., Ste. 100, Splendora
- Election Central (limited ballots, special forms of early voting, and ballot by mail only), 9159 Airport Road, Conroe
For more information on elections and registering to vote, see the Montgomery County Elections website or the Texas secretary of state website. The deadline to register to vote for the March 1 primary is Jan. 31.