Among the headliners are Fitz and the Tantrums, Judah & the Lion, Blue Oyster Club, The Jacksons, Good Charlotte, Neon Trees and more.
Live performances will happen on six stages. Other features of the festival include a Performers Row that showcases strolling entertainers, buskers and acrobats; the Al Johnson Performing Songwriter Contest; a Battle of the Bands; a Budding Talent Vocal Competition; and the Art Guitar Auction.
Tickets for Richardson residents are $12. To prove residency, the city asks that a water bill, utility bill, phone bill or valid driver's license with a Richardson address be presented at the following locations. Residents may purchase up to six tickets per household.
- Customer Service Department at City Hall, 411 W. Arapaho Road, Ste. 101
- Richardson Gymnastics Center, 300 E. Arapaho Road
- Huffhines Recreation Center, 200 N. Plano Road
- Heights Recreation Center, 711 W. Arapaho Road
- Richardson Senior Center, 820 W. Arapaho Road, Ste. 100
For non-Richardson residents, single-day and weekend tickets are now on sale. General admission one-day tickets are $30 online or $40 at the gate and good for entry Friday or Saturday. Tickets for Sundays performances are available online for $15. Three-day festival passes cost $65.
For a full lineup, schedule and more info, visit this link.