According to a news release, the application window closes Oct. 1. Applicants must be Coppell residents for at least one year and also registered voters.
Several boards and commissions are open to apply for, per the news release.
- Animal Services Advisory and Appeals Board
- Board of Adjustment
- Coppell Recreation Development Corporation
- Ethics Review Board
- Future Oriented Approach to Residential Development Task Force
- Library Board
- Parks and Recreation Board
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Smart City Board
More information about the timeline, the online application, and the boards and commissions can be found on the city’s website. Individuals unable to apply online or in need of assistance can contact the city secretary by calling 972-304-3669.