These five new retailers and two new restaurants will join the recently opened Italian restaurant Stella Trattoria as well as the EVO Entertainment seven-screen theater and entertainment space.
The square has more than 120 specialty shops and restaurants, according to a May 24 news release.
“Southlake Town Square continues to be a top shopping destination in Dallas-Fort Worth, one that attracts top brands through our careful selection and placement of high-quality retail options that bring shoppers back again and again,” said Jason Kasal, vice president and senior leasing director with Kite Realty Group, in the release. “2022 is already seeing a flurry of activity, setting the stage for another incredible year of highly sought-after brands opening their doors at Town Square.”
Here are the seven new businesses coming soon along with one relocation.
- Brandy Melville, the European clothing and fashion accessories brand, will debut this summer in a 2,200-square-foot space on Grand Avenue West. It will be located between Anthropologie and Sephora.
- Clothing retailer Aerie specializes in athleisure, swimsuits and undergarments as part of its unique casual style. The store is expected to open on Grand Avenue next to Starbucks before the end of the year.
- Nike, known for its apparel and footwear, is expected to open a store this fall on Grand Avenue between Bath and Body Works and Victoria’s Secret.
- HeyDay, which offers a personalized skin care experience, will open this fall in a 2,329-square-foot space between Athleta and Fabletics on State Street. This is the second Texas location for the brand, which also offers a range of products from cleansers to exfoliants to moisturizers.
- Athletic apparel and accessories retailer Lululemon is planning to double its size with its relocation on Grand Avenue near Tesla and Apple. The new flagship store will be about 7,000 square feet.
- Outdoor brand Yeti is scheduled to take over Lululemon’s existing space between Travis Mathew and Peloton before the end of the year. This will be the brand’s first location in Tarrant County and its second in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Ferah Tex-Med will open in June on Carroll Avenue next to Nothing Bundt Cakes. The restaurant offers modern Mediterranean cuisine with a Texas twist.
- Nikko, which specializes in sushi and Asian cuisine, is set to open in August on Southlake Boulevard next to Trader Joe’s.
These businesses will join several other newcomers to Southlake Town Square.
Stella Trattoria, which opened in April, offers authentic Italian cuisine. It is located on State Street across from Market by Macy’s.
EVO Entertainment opened its 68,733-square-foot destination in March at 1450 Plaza Place. This is EVO Entertainment’s first Dallas-Fort Worth-area location. It offers dine-in movies with heated reclining seats as well as a full restaurant and bar, gaming, bowling, bumper cars and private party rooms. EVO Entertainment also has an outdoor gathering place with seating and a fire pit that connects to Muchacho Tex Mex restaurant.
The main address for Southlake Town Square is 285 Grand Ave. For more information, visit www.southlaketownsquare.com.