Registration is open for Dallas Startup Week, a weeklong conference for entrepreneurs, industry professionals and investors.
Conference attendees will be able to take part in diverse panel discussions, workshops, keynotes, fireside chats, networking events and pitch competitions granting seven businesses with cash prizes totaling $50,000, according to a news release.
Dallas Startup Week is organized by the DEC Network, a Dallas-Fort Worth nonprofit established in 2013.
The five-day event at the University of North Texas’ Hall Park location is expected to feature 200 presenters across more than 100 events, according to the news release. Here are some of the events planned:
- Kick-Off Celebration in the evening
- Dell Pitch Showcase
- Disrupt Dallas Summit
- Startup Alley Showcase
- Corporate Startup Innovation Summit
- Capital One Accelerator Pitch Competition
- Women of Innovation Summit
- Women Entrepreneurs Marketplace
- The Future of Venture Forum Summit
Registration details and more information on Dallas Startup Week can be found on its website.